Good morning everyone! Here are some links from yesterday you may have missed to start your morning off right (and give you something to talk about today!)
- The southern United States was hit with yet another winter storm, leaving many roads icy and difficult to navigate.
- Yankee Derek Jeter announced his retirement from baseball after this upcoming season.
- American olympians aren’t doing so great in the early stages of the Olympics.
- Drake disses Macklemore’s post-Grammy apology to Kendrick Lamar.
- Christian Bale impersonates Jennifer Lawrence.
- Teens diss Valentine’s Day.
- Blake Lively praises the Michael Kors NYFW show (and the designer himself.)
- Spanx releases a butt bra.
- The DKNY show is flawless (no shock.)